Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 2

Well my second week is going about as well as my first week! I'm having so much fun at school, except for all the reading >.< Oh well, I'll live. My brother started school today, and he's really nervous about Geometry. I dont blame the poor kid. I plan to help him if he wants it, though I dont know what kind of help I am, because I almost failed Geometry too.

Labor day the family decided to go out on our boat. We anchored right on the water infront of the fort and ate our lunch/dinner (it was around 4:30), and then we headed up to Occoquan for some icecream. The trip took a long time, mostly because we left at 2, which is kind of late. When we were finally heading back, it was almost pitch black, and we couldn't see anything except for the flashing bouy's telling us where to go! We got Very lucky there were no logs on our way back, because on the way there we were doging them left and right.

All in all it was a fun day. The only problem was we got home around 10pm and I had a paper to write for the next day. Oh well, I learned my lesson. Thats what you get for procrostinating!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What kind of stuff do you have to read? Is all the fun stuff over now, and it's all work and no play?

It sounds like you enjoyed your Labor Day. What fun is a trip up the river if there's no challenge? lol

I hope the paper you started at 10pm on Mon night (hmmm, you *did* have 3 days to work on it, didn't you?) didn't have to be too long.

Keep up the blog, I love reading it!

Aunt Aimee