Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Working hard, or hardly working?

I just finished my 3rd paper in less than two weeks. Phew! I'm becoming a paper writing machine. Though this one was really hard because it was an argumentitive paper. I'm horrible at arguing, so of course I had issues with this paper. But I finished it anyway, so thats good!

I'm still waiting for a day that I can go to the Aquatics Center (aka THE POOL!). I want to try it out. Apparently there are 2 pools, one olympic size and another recreational one. Swimming laps in a pool, is so much more fun than working out for me.

This friday i'm changing my hair again! Its going to be red, but fully red this time. Last time I got highlights that were red, so I could keep my blonde. This time I'm going to be more daring and go all out. Kaycee is coming over on friday in the morning to help me with it. Turns out no school on friday's comes in handy!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Ah, so there *is* still work involved in college! JK (I'm just teasing you, you know that!)

Wow, you're going to have to post pix of your new hair. I really liked the highlights; I can't imagine it full red. Which shade? Not inspired by a certain aunt (or two) are you?

Aunt Aimee