Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lovely day were having!

Hey! Sorry its been so long. I've been way busy with homework and helping around the house. Dad had his poker buddies over last night, and mom and I are still cleaning up from last night! It was fun though, and it was great to see some other people besides Cam, and Chris over :) I've been working feverishly on homework. The end of the tunnel is in sight though, my last class is on October 2nd. After that I get a week or so off, before the next part of my classes start. Its so close I can smell it, especially since tonight is the last paper I have to write for the class ^.^

In other news, I got my iPod finally! I am having SO much fun with this thing. Even though it costed me an arm and a leg, it was so worth it. I'm using it as a PDA right now, and I'm finally getting organized. I also am having fun because I can now get both my AOL mail, and my GMU mail in the same place, which makes it so much easier for me to check things in the morning. The most important thing though is that all my beloved music is on it. Ahh how I love my new iPod. Thanks to everyone who gave me Grad money, and giftcards because you definately helped me buy it!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

How is your new ipod different than your old one? I'm pretty sure you used to have one, right?

Great news on the classes! You're almost there, hang on!

What are you going to do with your week off?

Aunt Aimee