Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hey Guys!

Now that the school year is really getting into swing, I've been getting a lot more homework. I found out that I am really not as great of a writer as I thought I was. I also found out that I can not for the life of me write an argumentitive paper. >.< Every idea I come up with is techniquely not an argument. I had to have my Professor practially hand feed me my argument for the paper I have to write today. This paper is going to take me so long to write, that I might have to skip work, which I hate doing. I'm gonna get in trouble for skipping work, and I know it. At least my mom is ready to tell Mr. B off if he yells at me because after all school is definately more important than work.

In other news, I'm looking foward to Sat/Sun because I'm staying over at my friends house. Why can't it be the weekend all ready? Or can it at least be thursday?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Ho ho, so now it really feels like college! Sorry you're having such a rough time, but be reassured, every freshman goes through this adjustment. Be glad your instructor is so helpful! A lot of them can just be jerks.

It's a tough choice b/w work and school, 'cause technically it costs you to miss work, right? But you are right in your priorities. Good for Mom for sticking up for you!

I hope the writing starts to come a little easier for you soon. Practice, practice, right?

Have you made any new friends in your classes? Any cute boys???