Friday, September 12, 2008

Ahh the wait is over

So I had my meeting with my professor, and I found out that I am in fact doing just fine it the class, and not failing at all. Thank god. In fact I have a B on my writing, and an A- on my participation. I was so happy, because like I said in my last post, I was terrified that I was failing because of my papers.

Other than that, I'm loving the no school on fridays. Today I went around and ran some errands with my brother. We went to GMU (So he could get his paycheck), to the bank (so he could deposit his paycheck), and then I went to go get some gas. Also today I bought an iPod touch from walmart. So the giftcards everyone gave me, have now been used. It helped alot and knocked the price by $71.00 . I got the ship to store option, so I didn't have to pay for shipping, and I also get 3 cases, protective films, and ear phones included in the price. Thanks everyone for fueling my electronics fix. :)

Have an amazing weekend!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Great job! I'm glad to hear you are doing so well - keep up the good work!

Aimee said...

Keep up the good work! Yeah, your new schedule sounds nice. Believe me, it's gonna be rough when you have to go back to the regular 5 day work week. Yuck!

Kind of you to shuttle Alex around; is he sad that he's not driving yet?

Jenn said...

Alex is actually not as excited to drive as I was. He picked up how to drive stick faster, but I got the whole gist of paying attention to multiple things at once faster. So he's glad to have me around to drive him. And when mom and dad arn't there we actually get along better than if they were there.

.cupcake love. said...

JENN !
i didn't know you had a blogspot! i thought you had a livejournal silly