Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Wow, my first week in school and I already have a 4 day weekend!

Alex starts school on tuesday. Don't tell him, but I will seriously be laughing at him when he has to get up at 5:30 to go to school, because I dont have to get up untill 8! Though knowing him, he's going to be really loud in the morning and wake me up >.<

Nothing has been really going on lately, and I'm not sure we're doing anything tomorow for labor day. I'm going to have to convince them to do something! Other than that there's not much else to report.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

College life is so tough, huh? Sleeping in until 8, field trips and fun activities... when do you ever have to do any work? JK!!!!

Keep posting, let us know how it's going!

Too bad you didn't make it up to Aunt Gretchen's; I hear she was having cheesecake today...