Tuesday, October 21, 2008

School is in Session Once Again....

-sigh-

I have to do homework again! Nooooooo -cries-.

Lol the class is fun though. I love my professor, though he is in no way better than Prof. GP. He's a history major, but he's not boring like most professors! We were talking about art today, and he was telling us all this intresting information about the Mona Lisa, and David, and also about the paintings in the Capitol!

Tomorow I'm headed off to some museum in DC. I don't remember the name, but I'm going with the whole class. HORRAY METRO! Here's hoping I don't get mugged. Ugh and I have to write a paper this weekend. >.< Busy week! But I promise I'll have pictures of the museum!

-Jenn

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Have fun on your field trip!

Michelle said...

Mugged! No way, you shouldn't give such a bad impression of Metro. You're going to the National Mall, in the DAYTIME, and I predict no problem.

Aimee said...

What, you mean there's a museum you haven't been to yet???? I hope you have a great time! Looking forward to pics.