Tuesday, October 14, 2008

After the Break....

Ok, As far as I know my computer is back up and running. Wow that was annoying though. I lost everything on my computer, except my school work. I was smart enough to save all my school work on a portable hardrive, so that I didn't loose it. Right now i'm on my break from school, I get 2 weeks off before I start my next class (i'm on my second week). Thing's have been pretty cool though, and I'm surviving.

I've been planning on making a cello stand for me, because I've been playing to much not to have one. So I think I'm gonna make one myself, but now I just have to figure out the details of it. So thats what I think i'm going to do this week. Well that, and cleaning the house for my mom.

I'll be around, trying to post while I can!
Jenn

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Cool, it sounds like you've been needing a break. What kind of fun stuff have you been up to? (Um, besides sleeping in? lol)

Why have you waited until now to get a cello stand?

What did you think of the orchestra (aka strings) marching in our town parade? I thought it was goofy, but I'd like your opinion.

Aunt Aimee