Friday, January 9, 2009

Lets play Ketchup..(hehe get it....catch up...I crack myself up)

OOohhhh wow. Its been a while since I posted.

Well Christmas was uneventful, and after FINALLY getting home (after getting stuck in conneticut, and then visiting family in New Jersy) I had lots of fun on New Years and such.

Well school starts on the 20th so I have about another week of nothing to do. Which is ok. I taught Zach (my loverly dog) how to run beside me while i'm biking. He took to it pretty nicely, but still once in a while forgets that he's attached to me and stops to sniff something, causing me to almost fly over the handlebars. I'm still working on that part. Biking with him is fun though because he gets a workout, and so do I.

I've been having trouble with the parentals lately, and they've been tightening the leash, but I got a job at DSW (a shoe warehouse), so their particularly happy about that. I work there now for 9 bucks and hour, and I get 30% of all shoes in the store. It'll give me something to do at least.

In other news, I've been having trouble in my love life, and just recently broke up with my BF, so now i'm single and ready to have some fun! Of course after having an excuse to eat loads and loads of icecream. >.<

So New Years Resolutions?
1. Loose lots of weight/get into shape/eat right
2. Get a well paying job (DONE!)
3. Get outside more, and take Zach on more walks and bike rides
4. Audition for the GMU orchestra
5. Move on and find a new BF

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey, Jenn, just want you to know if you feel like vacationing out here any time in the future, there is this super cute guy at our church, I could fix you up ;)

Jenn said...

Maybe durring spring break! I actually get out of classes earlier than the rest of Mason, either that or go back later, I cant remember. But actually going up there for spring break would be awesome! lol. Now to get my mother to pay for it...