Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SORRY! I've been so busy!

AHHH sorry guys!

I've been so busy with school, and work lately that I haven't had time to breathe, let alone post. I've been working hard, but I dont know how i'm actually doing in my class. My professor seems to have a lack of knowledge in the area of what he's doing. >.< He's really smart, where he knows random facts about history, that no one would ever know, but he doesn't know when he set due dates for things, and he completely forgets about homework assignments, and things like that. I'm hoping that I get a good grade, but that's looking less and less likely as time goes on. I just have to hope that the website I'm making will be good enough to make up for some of the mistakes i've made in earlier papers.

I can't wait till thanksgiving. This year we're changing it up and heading to New Hampshire with my dad's side of the family. I've missed my cousins terribly, and am so excited cuz I get to see them more than twice a year this time! So next week i'll be working on my website, and going to New Hampshire, so I probably wont post for a while again.

Love you all!
Jenn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You and Jacob should go see Twilight together...but I'm not sure when it comes out....I just saw an announcement that tickets will be for sale online soon.